We’re dedicated to keeping your details private. We understand the importance of your personal information and are committed to managing it in accordance with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
Any personal information we collect will be done so directly with your implicit permission, whether that is in person, by telephone, internet or post.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information it may restrict our ability to provide you with the service you require.
Your personal information includes
• Name and contact details such as email, telephone number and fax
• Mail and residential address
• Purchase history
When is personal information collected
Personal information is most commonly collected or received when you communicate with us. Usually this is when you make a purchase with us and we take your details on the spot. Some other examples of when we may collect or receive your personal information includes, but is not limited to, when you:
• Purchase goods or apply for finance
• Apply for a job
• Contact us for information or a quote
• Complete a survey
• Subscribe to a mailing list
• Enter a trade promotion or contest